Cookies are used to store information about visitors, helping us to determine preferences, helping in filling out forms, as well as collecting performance indicators, origin and time of access to the website.
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
• Permanent Cookies - cookies that are stored at the browser level in access equipments (PC, mobile and tablet) and that are used whenever you visit this site. They're used, generally, to better help the user find something of interest, allowing for a more personalized service.
• Session Cookies - temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookies archive until you leave the site. Information obtained by theses cookies in useful in analysing traffic patterns, allowing for the identification of problems and a better navigation experience.
These cookies are used for the following objectives:
• Allow navigation of websites and use of apps, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, required services cannot be performed.
• Store user preferences concerning the use of the site, so that it isn't necessary to configure the site each time you visit it.
• Assure the safety of your account
• Increase web page development
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.